Point Penalty Systems
The PPS input is online.
Access the system with your USTA membership account.
- You must inform tennislink that you are a certified referee and should have access to the suspension input system.
You must be listed as the Referee for the specific tournament in tennislink (TDM tournament home page). Contact the tournament director if this has not been done. In addition, the TD needs to check the box allowing you to modify TDM files.
- Go to http://tennislink.usta.com/Dashborad/Main/
Select "Click here to Login"
- Either login with your usta account or create a new account.
- Once you are logged in, select Tournaments
- Scroll down to Administration, right column, below "Chat"
- Click on Player Violations
This will take you to input form for suspension points per player.
You will need the tournament ID
- Find the player, then proceed
If you cannot login to the system
- CDTA pps form
- NITA pps form
- Midwest Section pps form
- National pps form
Chief Umpire Report